2019-20 Czech First League – Pribram vs Slavia Praha Preview & Prediction
When is Pribram vs Slavia Praha taking place? Tuesday 2nd June, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Pribram vs Slavia Praha taking place? Energon Aréna, Príbram
What television channel is Pribram vs Slavia Praha on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Pribram vs Slavia Praha? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Pribram vs Slavia Praha? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Pribram remain at the foot of the table but bolstered their chances of catching the teams ahead of them with a crucial 2-1 victory against Sigma Olomouc at the weekend.
- The omens weren’t good when they conceded the first goal of the game late in the first half but crucially they had to wait only four minutes for the equalising goal through Emmanuel Antwi and then Matj Polidar gave them the ideal start to the second half when he scored what turned out to be the winning goal.
- The victory against Sigma Olomouc ended a run of 18 matches without a win for Pribram and now they face a formidable task of beating Slavia to win consecutive games for the first time this season.
- Slavia Praha’s patchy form prior to the enforced break has been well and truly put behind them with back-to-back wins against Mlada Boleslav and Jablonec for the league leaders since the season resumed.
- Their comprehensive 5-0 triumph against Jablonec at the weekend maintained their lead of eight points over Plzen at the top of the Czech First League.
- Slavia have won their last five fixtures against Pribram with a total of 20 goals scored and just three conceded in that sequence.
Slavia Praha travel to Pribram with a big lead at the top of the table and ominously for the home team they scored five goals against Jablonec in their last outing. Pribram broke their winless run at the weekend and will be plucky opponents but the lack of home support won’t help their cause and Slavia’s superior quality across the pitch is likely to result in a comfortable win for the away team.