2019-20 Czech First League – Pribram vs Banik Ostrava Preview & Prediction
When is Pribram vs Banik Ostrava taking place? Tuesday 26th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Pribram vs Banik Ostrava taking place? Energon Aréna, Příbram
Where can I get tickets for Pribram vs Banik Ostrava? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Pribram vs Banik Ostrava on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Pribram vs Banik Ostrava? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Pribram just escaped relegation last season and they face another battle against the drop this time around as they resume their 2019-20 league campaign at the foot of the table.
- Three wins and a draw in their opening seven matches of the current season gave them some hope of avoiding another struggle but they have failed to win in 17 league matches since then.
- The fact that they have failed to score in 13 of their last 16 league outings highlights where a lot of their problems are, but despite this they have actually been very competitive in recent home games having drawn four of their last six on home soil.
- Banik Ostrava currently occupy a place in the top six but with five teams behind them all within three points of catching them, their position is far from secure and they face a battle to claim a place in the Championship Group.
- They suffered a blow just before the league was disrupted in March when they lost 3-2 at home against Mlada Boleslav courtesy of an own goal in the 88th minute.
- Their away form going into the break was encouraging though with three consecutive wins – all without conceding a goal – and a match against the team at the foot of the table will be seen as a good opportunity to extend that sequence.
Banik Ostrava rightfully start as big favourites to secure a victory against struggling Pribram who have not won in their last 17 league outings. When they met in the reverse fixture Banik Ostrava enjoyed a comfortable 3-0 win with all of the goals coming within the opening ten minutes of the game. Whilst they might not wrap up the victory in such style on this occasion, they are still likely to come through unscathed on their way to collecting maximum points.