2019-20 Czech First League – Opava vs Ceske Budejovice Preview & Prediction
When is Opava vs Ceske Budejovice taking place? Sunday 14th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Opava vs Ceske Budejovice taking place? Stadion v Mestských sadech, Opava
What television channel is Opava vs Ceske Budejovice on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Opava vs Ceske Budejovice? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Opava vs Ceske Budejovice? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Opava go into the final round of the regular season at the bottom of the table and have won only two of their last 27 league games.
- They had shown some signs of a revival with three draws from their first four matches since the league resumed, but a 2-0 defeat against Sparta Praha on Wednesday coupled with Pribram winning their match on the same night sent them to the foot of the table.
- A 1-0 victory against Ceske Budejovice in the opening round of the season will give them some hope they can claim a rare success in this game.
- Ceske Budejovice are still in contention for a place in the Championship Round but need to win this match and hope that Banik Ostrava fail to beat Slovan Liberec.
- They have responded well to a four-match losing streak by claiming seven points from their last three games to give them a chance of a top six finish.
- Their hopes did not look good when they trailed 1-0 against Teplice on Wednesday but they managed to turn the game around by scoring three times without reply and are now hoping to continue this match in the same way that they finished that game.
Opava and Ceske Budejovice are targeting points for very different reasons with the former battling against relegation and the latter hoping to qualify for the Championship Round. Opava are at the foot of the table for a reason as they have not been good enough throughout the season, and although they have scraped some draws recently they don’t score enough goals to turn draws into wins. The visitors will take confidence from scoring three times in their last match and are tipped to follow it up with a win here, though they might only need to score one goal to edge past Opava.