2019-20 Czech First League – Mlada Boleslav vs Zlin Preview & Prediction
When is Mlada Boleslav vs Zlin taking place? Tuesday 2nd June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Mlada Boleslav vs Zlin taking place? Lokotrans Aréna, Mladá Boleslav
What television channel is Mlada Boleslav vs Zlin on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Mlada Boleslav vs Zlin? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Mlada Boleslav vs Zlin? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mlada Boleslav have suffered back-to-back defeats against Slavia Praha and Viktoria Plzen in their two outings since the resumption of the league season.
- Losing against the top two teams in the table is no shame but the way in which they capitulated in their 7-1 defeat against Viktoria Plzen on Saturday does give a big cause for concern.
- They are still very much in the hunt for a place in the Championship Group but need to avoid any potential hangover from that mauling against Plzen if they are to get back inside the top six.
- Zlin have picked up one point from their two matches since the enforced break with a defeat against Jablonec last Tuesday followed by a 1-1 draw against Banik Ostrava on Saturday.
- They trailed for most of the contest in that game having conceded the opening goal after just five minutes but just as time was running out and they looked set for defeat they managed to claim a point courtesy of an equaliser from Adnan Dzafic.
- They are facing a battle to avoid relegation and with the two teams behind them in the table also picking up points over the weekend the late goal from Dzafic was crucial in keeping them at arm’s length.
Mlada Boleslav are still in a very handy position in the league table but their 7-1 defeat against Viktoria Plzen was a huge blow and they can’t afford to let it have any lasting impact. The home team might struggle to bounce back though as they have won only one of their last eight matches and are unlikely to find it easy against Zlin, who despite their own struggles have been showing a lot of fight and determination. More of the same from the away team might just see them frustrate Mlada Boleslav and come away with a point from this contest.