2019-20 Czech First League – Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc Preview & Prediction
When is Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc taking place? Wednesday 10th June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc taking place? Lokotrans Aréna, Mladá Boleslav
What television channel is Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Mlada Boleslav vs Sigma Olomouc? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Mlada Boleslav had to come from behind twice to salvage a point from in a very eventful 2-2 draw against Slovan Liberec on Saturday in a match where both teams finished the game with ten men.
- That result means they still have a slender chance of qualifying for the Championship Round but it seems very unlikely that even maximum points from their remaining two matches will be enough to break into the top six.
- The point against Liberec might have felt like a victory due to the late goal but the fact remains that they have been in disappointing form in the run in to the end of the regular season with only one win from their last ten matches.
- Sigma Olomouc’s 3-2 defeat against Banik Ostrava means they come into this match having lost each of their last three league games and their chances of avoiding a place in the Relegation Round are out of their own hands.
- They ultimately paid the price for a slow start against Banik Ostrava with a goal conceded after just five minutes meaning they were always left chasing the game.
- Since winning back-to-back games in mid to late February they have embarked on a winless streak of six matches and need to rediscover the winning habit if they are to earn a place in the Europa League play-offs.
It would be fair to say that neither of these teams will be happy with how they are playing as the regular season comes to a close, but with still plenty to play for every point is very important so it should be a competitive encounter. Goals have been aplenty in this fixture during recent seasons, with ten of their last 11 meetings containing at least three goals and with neither team looking solid in defence there is the potential for over three goals in this match also.