2019-20 Czech First League – Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice Preview & Prediction
When is Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice taking place? Sunday 7th June, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice taking place? Mestský Stadión, Karviná
What television channel is Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Karvina have seen a promising spell of form where they were on a five-match unbeaten run come to an end with two consecutive defeats against Sparta Praha and Slovacko in their last two outings.
- They were up against it early on against Slovacko when they conceded after just four minutes of the contest and then a goal late in the first half gave the opposition a cushion that they defended comfortably.
- Failure to score in that match means they haven’t found the net in three of their last four league games.
- Ceske Budejovice ended a four-match losing streak with a crucial 2-0 victory against Sigma Olomouc which ensured they are still in contention for a place in the Championship Round.
- The game was very much in the balance at half time, but a goal early in the second half gave Ceske Budejovice a crucial lead and Jiri Kladrubsky made the game safe with a second goal just over ten minutes from the end of the contest.
- The reverse fixture between these two teams was won comfortably by Ceske Budejovice with them scoring three goals without reply.
Ceske Budejovice will be looking to build on their win against Sigma Olomouc with a three-point haul against Karvina who have lost back-to-back matches coming into this encounter. The form of the away team prior to that crucial win over Sigma Olomouc was concerning but they should have regained some confidence and are capable of coming out on top in what could be a low-scoring contest.