2019-20 Czech First League – Jablonec vs Slovan Liberec Preview & Prediction
When is Jablonec vs Slovan Liberec taking place? Tuesday 2nd June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Jablonec vs Slovan Liberec taking place? Stadion Strelnice, Jablonec nad Nisou
What television channel is Jablonec vs Slovan Liberec on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Jablonec vs Slovan Liberec? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Jablonec vs Slovan Liberec? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Jablonec returned to league action with a 1-0 victory against Zlin last Tuesday but were then brought right back down to earth on Saturday as they suffered a chastening 5-0 defeat against Slavia Praha.
- They trailed 2-0 at the break against Slavia but still harboured hopes of making a comeback until a third goal ten minutes into the second period effectively put the game out of reach and then their woes were compounded when the league leaders struck twice more before the end of the encounter.
- It would be no surprise if some changes were made to the team after conceding five goals in their last match and it is in defence where the alterations are most likely to occur.
- Slovan Liberec have won consecutive matches against Ceske Budejovice and Slovacko since they recommenced their 2019-20 campaign with a 2-0 reversal against Teplice.
- The six points gained from their last two outings have really strengthened their chances of qualifying for the Championship Group and in particular their 3-1 triumph against Slovacko on Saturday was a crucial victory.
- They had trailed 1-0 in that match until just before half time when they levelled from the penalty-spot and Slovacko were reduced to ten men. Despite playing the entire second half with an extra man, it wasn’t until the end of normal time that Slovan Liberec edged ahead and they then added a third goal in stoppage-time.
Just one point separates these two teams in the league table with third-place Jablonec just above Slovan Liberec and both are aiming to cement their place in the Championship Group as soon as possible. Recent fixtures between the pair have been close affairs with three draws from their last four meetings and this could well follow suit with them both sharing the spoils in an even contest.