2019-20 Czech First League – Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice Preview & Prediction
When is Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice taking place? Wednesday 10th June, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice taking place? Fotbalový stadion Strelecký ostrov, Ceské Budejovice
What television channel is Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Ceske Budejovice vs Teplice? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Ceske Budejovice’s hopes of competing in the Championship Round faded a little more following their 0-0 draw against Karvina on Sunday.
- That result could have been worse for Ceske Budejovice with Karvina having enjoyed the majority of possession and chances during the contest.
- They are still guaranteed a place in the Europa League play-offs no matter what, but will need to find some consistency and form if they are to enjoy a successful end to the season.
- Teplice’s poor run of form continued at the weekend with a 2-1 defeat against Jablonec - they have now lost three of their last four outings and have registered only two wins in their last 16 league games.
- They had looked set to pick up a point against Jablonec when the game was level going into the final stages of the game but a cruel last-minute winner ended up leaving them deflated.
- Teplice can’t afford to dwell on that setback with every point still vital as they will be competing in the Relegation Round at the end of the regular season.
Neither of these teams will be happy with their form coming into this contest with both struggling for consistency. Ceske Budejovice - the higher-ranked team - aren’t playing well enough for one to be overly-confident on their chances, but they won the reverse fixture and are the most likely of the two teams to have the edge in this encounter.