2019-20 Czech First League – Bohemians 1905 vs Teplice Preview & Prediction
When is Bohemians 1905 vs Teplice taking place? Wednesday 27th May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Bohemians 1905 vs Teplice taking place? Stadion Dolícek, Praha
Where can I get tickets for Bohemians 1905 vs Teplice? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Bohemians 1905 vs Teplice on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bohemians 1905 vs Teplice? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bohemians are five points adrift from the Europa League play-off places, but they were in good enough form prior to the enforced break to suggest they are not out of contention.
- They have lost only one of their last five league matches and earned a very notable 1-0 home victory against Slavia Praha during that sequence of results.
- Just one defeat in 11 home matches this season shows how tough they are to beat on home soil and in particular they have been very solid at the back with five clean sheets in the last six of those encounters.
- Teplice restarted their campaign last Saturday with a 2-0 home win against Slovan Liberec. That victory saw them move level on points with Bohemians and keep alive their chances of reaching the Europa League play-offs.
- Goals either side of half time proved to be the difference against Liberec with Kucera giving them the lead in the first half and Reznicek doubling the advantage early in the second period.
- The win wasn’t as straightforward as the scoreline suggests however as they were under pressure for large parts of the game and were quite fortunate that Liberec were unable to convert any of their chances.
These two teams are locked together on the same amount of points in the league table and this promises to be a close contest. Teplice have already had a competitive match since the league restarted so that is a factor to consider when assessing the outcome of this fixture. Even if they do have an advantage due to that they are facing opponents who are a very solid unit at home and don’t give much away. A low scoring encounter is likely and a draw is the predicted outcome.