2019-20 Czech First League – Bohemians 1905 vs Jablonec Preview & Prediction
When is Bohemians 1905 vs Jablonec taking place? Sunday 14th June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Bohemians 1905 vs Jablonec taking place? Stadion Dolícek, Praha
What television channel is Bohemians 1905 vs Jablonec on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bohemians 1905 vs Jablonec? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Bohemians 1905 vs Jablonec? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bohemians earned a crucial three points against Slovacko on Wednesday which enabled them to avoid a place in the Relegation Round and confirm a spot in the Europa League play-offs.
- They were assisted by the fact that Slovacko were reduced to ten men after just 12 minutes, though by that time Bohemians were already ahead and a second goal after 14 minutes put them further in control.
- Their tremendous form in the closing rounds of the regular season has seen them win five out of their last six matches and only league leaders Plzen have picked up more points during this period.
- Back-to-back wins have moved Jablonec into third-place going into the final round of the regular season and although they won’t catch the two teams ahead of them they still have a place in European competition to play for.
- They followed up their dramatic late win against Teplice with a narrow 1-0 victory against relegation-threatened Karvina on Wednesday.
- A goal after 58 minutes from Jan Sykora gave them the crucial advantage against Karvina and thereafter the defence held out to keep only their second clean sheet in eight matches.
Bohemians sit ten points behind Jablonec in the league table but they are playing much better than their league position suggests with five wins from their last six matches and they present a big challenge to the higher-ranked team. Jablonec haven’t been entirely convincing when winning their last two outings and there could be some value in siding with the home team to claim a victory in this contest.