2019-20 Czech First League – Bohemians 1905 vs Ceske Budejovice Preview & Prediction
When is Bohemians 1905 vs Ceske Budejovice taking place? Sunday 31st May, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Bohemians 1905 vs Ceske Budejovice taking place? Stadion Dolícek, Praha
Where can I get tickets for Bohemians 1905 vs Ceske Budejovice? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Bohemians 1905 vs Ceske Budejovice on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Bohemians 1905 vs Ceske Budejovice? Bet365 members can stream Czech First League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bohemians restarted their league campaign in impressive fashion by defeating Teplice 4-0 in their first competitive match since the league was disrupted in March.
- An excellent start to the contest saw them score twice in the first 21 minutes to put the game effectively out of reach and two more goals in the second period sealed an emphatic victory.
- That win means they start this round of fixtures just three points adrift of the Europa League play-off places and their excellent home record which includes six clean sheets in their last seven matches suggests they are well equipped to keep the pressure on the teams above them.
- Ceske Budejovice lost back-to-back games before the league was postponed and resumed their campaign with a 1-0 defeat against Slovan Liberec on Wednesday.
- The run of consecutive defeats has led to them slipping outside of the top six and although they are only a point adrift of the sixth-placed team coming into this round they need to halt the losing run sooner rather than later.
- In particular their failure to find the net in their last three matches is a concern that needs addressing and some changes in attacking areas are likely for this game.
Bohemians will be very confident after winning 4-0 in midweek and they look to have an excellent chance of following up that triumph with another three-point haul in this game. The home team have been strong on their own patch all season long and have not given much away at all in recent outings whereas Ceske Budejovice have lost three matches in a row and have not scored in any of them. A win for Bohemians whilst also keeping a clean sheet is the prediction.