When is Brazil vs Chile taking place? Brazil vs Chile will take place on Saturday 3rd July, 2021 at 01:00 (UK)
Where is Brazil vs Chile taking place? Brazil vs Chile will take place at Estádio Nilton Santos, Rio de Janeiro
Where can I get tickets for Brazil vs Chile? Visit the official Copa America website for the latest ticket information for Brazil vs Chile
What television channel is Brazil vs Chile on in the UK? Brazil vs Chile will be televised live on BBC Red Button
Where can I stream Brazil vs Chile in the UK? Brazil vs Chile can be streamed live on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Brazil’s 100% start to the Copa America came to an end as they were held by Ecuador in their final game of the group stage and that stalemate also ended their winning streak in all competitions at ten matches.
- In a much-changed side in which the likes of Neymar were rested, the Brazilians took a 37th minute lead through Eder Militao but they were unable to hold on as their opponents levelled less than ten minutes into the second half.
- Despite being handed a chance to shine, several of those who came into the starting XI failed to prove their worth for this quarter-final and Tite is expected to once again make numerous changes as a result.
- Chile were unable to extend their unbeaten run in Group A as they suffered defeat in their final game against Paraguay and that has resulted in them being paired with Brazil in this quarter-final.
- The Chileans were left to rue an underwhelming performance in front of goal where they ultimately failed to create enough chances and goals either side of the break proved to be enough to condemn them to defeat.
- Chile will believe that they have enough quality to cause an upset here but their hopes could be harmed by the potential absence of Erick Pulgar and Gary Medel who are both doubtful ahead of this contest.
Chile failed to take anything from their final clash of Group A with
Paraguay and that has resulted in them facing Brazil in this last eight
clash. Having avoided defeat in their three games prior to that loss,
the Chileans will hope that they can bounce straight back but they will
have to put in a much-improved display if they are to do so. Brazil were
also underwhelming but they did at least have an excuse for their draw
with Ecuador having rotated their side and with their big guns set to
return for this contest, it would be a surprise if they failed to win