When is Bolivia vs Argentina taking place? Tuesday 29th June, 2021 at 01:00 (UK)
Where is Bolivia vs Argentina taking place? Arena Pantanal, Cuiabá
Where can I get tickets for Bolivia vs Argentina? Visit the official Copa America website for the latest ticket information
What television channel is Bolivia vs Argentina on in the UK? BBC Red Button
Where can I stream Bolivia vs Argentina in the UK? This match can be streamed live on BBC iPlayer and the BBC Sport website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bolivia will hope to bow out of the Copa America on a high note having failed to pick up a single point from any of their three matches so far but they face a tough task as they take on Group A leaders Argentina.
- A 2-0 loss to Uruguay last time out was the second game in succession that they failed to find the back of the net and they have now conceded six times with their issues evident at both sides of the pitch.
- The Bolivians may opt to hand some game time to some of their fringe players with nothing but pride at stake but regardless of what team takes to the field, they will look to throw everything forward as they look to cause an upset.
- Argentina made it back-to-back wins as they saw off Paraguay in a tight affair in their latest contest and another win here will ensure that they finish at the top of Group A.
- They have claimed seven points from a possible nine with Alejandro Gomez’ solitary effort sealing the win against Paraguay with the Argentines keeping successive clean sheets which will arguably be more pleasing for them.
- There is bound to be some rotation ahead of the quarter-finals but Lionel Scaloni is unlikely to make wholesale changes to his side and he looks set to stick with the majority of his strong XI here.
Argentina are one win away from securing top spot in Group A in the
Copa America and they will start as big favourites ahead of this clash
with pointless Bolivia. Their opponents will bow out of the tournament
at the conclusion of this contest but they will want to at least go out
on a high and they will look to cause an upset here. However, having
scored just one goal in their three games so far and the Argentines
conceding the same number, Argentina can win this one to nil.