2019 Brazilian Serie A – Bahia vs Internacional Preview & Prediction
When does Bahia vs Internacional kick off? Saturday 26th October, 2019 – 23:00 (UK)
Where is Bahia vs Internacional being played? Arena Fonte Nova (Salvador, Bahia)
What are the expected weather conditions for Bahia vs Internacional? Mostly clear, 27c
What TV channel is Bahia vs Internacional on? Premiere FC Brasil
Where can I stream Bahia vs Internacional? PFC Internacional
Where can I get tickets for Bahia vs Internacional? https://www.itaipavaarenafontenova.com.br/agenda/2019/10/26/bahia-x-internacional.html
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bahia have not been playing at a high level in recent weeks and they are coming off a 1-2 home loss against Ceara which sees them go W1, D1, L3 over their last five Serie A contests. Furthermore, they have won just once in their last five home league outings, including three straight matches without a win.
- Elber has been ruled out due to a suspension, while Moises and Rogerio have been ruled out through injury.
- Expected Starting XI: Douglas Friedrich; Joao Pedro, Lucas Fonseca, Juninho, Giovanni Palmieri; Flavio, Gregore; Artur, Alejandro Guerra, Arthur Caike; Gilberto
- Internacional are coming off a 1-0 home defeat against Vasco da Gama and aside from the fact that this match ended Inter’s two-game undefeated run, they have won just once over their last five Serie A matches. They are W2, D1, L2 in their last five away games, although they secured a win in their previous away encounter 2-0 at Avai.
- Internacional are quite depleted ahead of this contest with Patrick and Andres D’Alessandro suspended while Rodrigo Dourado, Rafael Sobis and Matheus Galdezani are expected to be out. Nonato, Rodrigo Moledo and William Pottker are also dealing with injuries but should be considered as doubtful.
- Expected Starting XI: Marcelo Lomba; Heitor, Bruno Fuchs, Víctor Cuesta, Zeca; Edenílson, Rodrigo Lindoso, Guilherme Parede, Neilton, Wellington Silva; Paolo Guerrero
Bahia have failed to win in their last three home games while Internacional have won just twice away from home in their last five matches, including their previous road game. Considering visitors Internacional are quite depleted in terms of absences, and Bahia’s own inconsistencies, this game could easily end in a draw with neither side making a case for the win.