Belgian Jupiler Pro League - Cercle Brugge vs Anderlecht Preview & Prediction
When is Cercle Brugge vs Anderlecht taking place? Sunday, January 26th (13:30 UK / 14:30 CET)
Where is Cercle Brugge vs Anderlecht taking place? Jan Breydelstadion (Brugge)
What television channel is Cercle Brugge vs Anderlecht on? Cercle Brugge v Anderlecht will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Cercle Brugge vs Anderlecht? Cercle Brugge v Anderlecht will be streamed live in the UK on Betfair
Where can I get tickets for Cercle Brugge vs Anderlecht? Ticket information for this game can be found here!
THE TEAM NEWS
- Bottom club Cercle Brugge returned from the winter break looking to close the gap on the team above them and they got off to an excellent start with a second-minute goal against Antwerp but they ultimately slipped to a 1-2 defeat.
- Kenyan midfielder Johanna Omolo returns to the squad here following injury but he is most likely to be on the bench while recently-signed goalkeeper Lennart Moser has been named in the squad for the first time.
- French duo Alimami Gory and Jeremy Taravel are missing once again for this game as coach Bernd Storck has the same set of players at his disposal from last week with the addition of Omolo and Moser.
- Anderlecht lost last weekend at home to leaders Club Brugge 1-2 at home and they are under pressure here to take all three points as they sit in ninth place some even points behind the play-off places.
- Coach Frank Vercauteren is able to count upon Zakaria Bakkali who is back after several weeks out injured while recent signing Anthony Vanden Borre is not fit enough to be considered for his game.
- Kemar Roofe, Philippe Sandler, Landry Dimata, Samir Nasri and Adrien Trebel have not been named in the squad due to injury while wantaway Thomas Didillon has also been left out as he seeks to leave the club.
Anderlecht come into his clash with Cercle Brugge desperately needing to get back to winning ways here if they are to challenge for the play-off places. Frank Vercauteren has a whole host of absentees for this match but he still has plenty of quality at his disposal. Cercle have comfortably been the worst team in the division this year and their chances of getting anything from this match are slim.