2019-20 Belgian Jupiler Pro League – Standard Liege vs Sint-Truiden Preview & Prediction
When is Standard Liege vs Sint-Truiden taking place? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Standard Liege vs Sint-Truiden taking place? Stade Maurice Dufrasne, Liege
What television channel is Standard Liege vs Sint-Truiden on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Standard Liege vs Sint-Truiden? Belgian Jupiler Pro League matches are occasionally streamed on Betfair so it is worth checking their website
Where can I get tickets for Standard Liege vs Sint-Truiden? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Standard Liege will be looking to return to winning ways following a 2-0 defeat against Charleroi in their last outing when a goal in each half proved to be the difference.
- They had gone into the fixture against Charleroi having won back-to-back matches against Genk and Antwerp which cemented their place in the top six.
- No fresh injury problems have been reported and any changes made are likely to be through choice by coach Michel Preud'homme who returns to the touchline after suspension.
- Sint-Truiden have suffered three consecutive league defeats and although they don’t have any relegation fears they will want to find some positive form ahead of the play-offs.
- They lost 3-0 at home against Mechelen last time out with three late goals deciding the contest after the game was level with just over ten minutes remaining.
- Captain Jordan Botaka is expected to return to the team after he was dropped by coach Kostic for the match against Mechelen.
Standard Liege will aim to bounce back from a disappointing 2-0 defeat against Charleroi with a victory against Sint-Truiden who come into this fixture having lost three consecutive matches. The away team have conceded seven goals in their last two matches and the way they have folded after conceding the opening goal in both matches suggest that if Standard start well it could be a comfortable win for the home team.