2019-20 Belgian Jupiler Pro League – Sporting Charleroi vs Kortrijk Preview & Prediction
When is Sporting Charleroi vs Kortrijk taking place? Sunday 15th March, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Sporting Charleroi vs Kortrijk taking place? Stade du Pays de Charleroi
What television channel is Sporting Charleroi vs Kortrijk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Sporting Charleroi vs Kortrijk? Belgian Jupiler Pro League matches are occasionally streamed on Betfair so it is worth checking their website
Where can I get tickets for Sporting Charleroi vs Kortrijk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Sporting Charleroi are finishing the regular season strongly having defeated top six rivals Standard Liege and Gent in their last two matches and they are now within touching distance of second-placed Gent.
- Striker Shamar Nicholson scored for the fifth time in six matches last weekend in a 4-1 victory that saw them deliver Gent’s first home defeat of the season.
- Charleroi’s own home form is very formidable indeed with eight wins and one draw from their last nine matches though they will be playing in an empty stadium this time out due to Coronavirus precautions.
- Kortrijk were undone by a late goal at home against Antwerp last time out when a strike from Lior Refaelov after 84 minutes settled the match just as it had looked likely to end in a stalemate.
- Left back Kristof D'Haene picked up a yellow card in that match which means he will be missing for the first time in the league this season.
- Kortrijk have been difficult to beat on the road over the last few months with only one defeat away from home in the Jupiler Pro League since the start of November.
Sporting Charleroi have looked very good in their last couple of matches and can continue that form with a win against Kortrijk. The away team are not pushovers and will be competitive but Charleroi have the edge in quality and are tipped to win with Shamar Nicholson continuing his own good form by getting on the scoresheet for the sixth time in seven matches.