2019-20 Belgian Jupiler Pro League – Kortrijk vs Antwerp Preview & Prediction
When is Kortrijk vs Antwerp taking place? Saturday 7th March, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is Kortrijk vs Antwerp taking place? Guldensporenstadion, Kortrijk
What television channel is Kortrijk vs Antwerp on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Kortrijk vs Antwerp? Belgian Jupiler Pro League matches are occasionally streamed on Betfair so it is worth checking their website
Where can I get tickets for Kortrijk vs Antwerp? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Kortrijk came back from 2-0 down to snatch a point away from home against Zulte Waregem in their last match with a stoppage-time goal from Tuta earning them a share of the spoils.
- They had looked set for defeat when the home team led 2-0 at the break but Kortrijk came out strongly in the second period and were rewarded with a goal from Terem Moffi before Tuta’s late goal sealed the comeback.
- Midfielder Hannes Van der Bruggen is expected to return to the team after suspension but defender Lucas Rougeaux has suffered an injury set-back and has been ruled out of making his return to action.
- Antwerp ended a run of four games without a win with a 3-1 victory against struggling Oostende last weekend with top scorer Dieumerci Mbokani helping himself to a hat-trick.
- The game against Oostende was pretty much over as a contest when Mbokani scored twice in the opening five minutes and he finally added a third late in the game before the away team scored a consolation goal.
- Antwerp are currently sitting fourth in the league table and will be aiming to close the gap on Gent and Charleroi who meet in this round of fixtures.
Antwerp didn’t have to break a sweat to dispose of Oostende last week and although they will have a tougher game here, they should also be too strong for a Kortrijk team that are sitting in mid-table. Mbokani returned to form with three goals against Oostende and if his confidence levels are up the home team will have a struggle containing him. Mbokani to score and a win for Antwerp is the prediction.