2019-20 Belgian Jupiler Pro League – AS Eupen vs Royal Excel Mouscron Preview & Prediction
When is AS Eupen vs Royal Excel Mouscron taking place? Saturday 29th February, 2020 – 19:00 (UK)
Where is AS Eupen vs Royal Excel Mouscron taking place? Stadion am Kehrweg, Eupen
What television channel is AS Eupen vs Royal Excel Mouscron on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream AS Eupen vs Royal Excel Mouscron? Belgian Jupiler Pro League matches are occasionally streamed on Betfair so it is worth checking their website
Where can I get tickets for AS Eupen vs Royal Excel Mouscron? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- AS Eupen come into this match in poor form having lost each of their last three matches with a total of 14 goals conceded across those three defeats against Sint-Truiden, Gent and Anderlecht.
- Their last outing saw them go down to a 6-1 defeat at Anderlecht. Already trailing to an early goal, they were given a mountain to climb when Jordi Amat was shown a red card when conceding a penalty that saw the hosts double their lead. They went on to trail 4-0 at half time and a second half goal from Bolingi proved to be scant consolation in the end.
- There is still enough of a gap between Eupen and the bottom of the table for them not to show any panic but they will not want to end the regular season in wretched form.
ROYAL EXCEL MOUSCRON
- Mouscron saw a two-match winning run come to an end with a 1-0 home defeat against Cercle Brugge, who managed to haul themselves off the bottom of the table by picking up the three points.
- Against Cercle Brugge, they were second best for much of the game against highly motivated opponents who showed much more desire all over the pitch. The only goal of the game did not come until the 75th minute though.
- German coach Bernd Hollerbach has now returned to his post following his absence through illness and will replace caretaker Philippe Saint-Jean who has been in charge.
The way Eupen have been defending in the last few weeks make it seem that there is a high possibility of goals in this fixture. A total of 14 conceded in their last three matches does not inspire confidence that they can shut out their opponents even though Mouscron failed to find the net against Cercle Brugge last time out. Over 2.5 goals is the tip for this one.