2020 Belarusian Premier League – Vitebsk vs Slavia Preview & Prediction
When is Vitebsk vs Slavia taking place? Sunday 3rd May, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Vitebsk vs Slavia taking place? Vitebsky CSK, Vitebsk
What television channel is Vitebsk vs Slavia on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Vitebsk vs Slavia? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Vitebsk vs Slavia? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Vitebsk were unable to make it four games in a row without defeat as they were beaten by Isloch last weekend but a return to home soil will make them believe that they can put that loss behind them at the first time of asking.
- Vitesbk fell behind in the lead-up to half-time after conceding a penalty and Isloch were able to double their lead less than 10 minutes into the second half with the visitors unable to get back into the contest.
- With two wins from their two home matches so far this season, this clash with Slavia represents a good chance of returning to winning ways but they may look to make some changes to their side with Sergey Volkov pushing for a return to the starting XI.
- Slavia lost for the third game in a row in all competitions as they were dumped out of the Cup in midweek, owing to a 2-0 loss away at BATE which came on the back of a disappointing home loss to Minsk.
- Slavia are now without a win in any of their last four following their exit at the semi-final stage with two first half goals enough for BATE to overcome the one-goal deficit that they needed to overturn in the second leg.
- Having made several changes to their side for the Cup match, it is likely that Slavia will opt to rotate once again with those who came into the side struggling to stake their case to retain their spot for this league game.
Slavia’s poor run of form culminated in a Cup semi-final exit on Wednesday and they will need to put that disappointment behind them quickly as they travel to Vitebsk. The home side lost for the first time in four games last weekend but having won both of their home games so far this season, they will be confident of claiming the three points here. Slavia have won one of their three away games in the Premier League this term but coming into this on the back of some lacklustre performances should allow the hosts to come out on top.