2020 Belarusian Premier League – Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest Preview & Prediction
When is Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest taking place? Saturday 18th April, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest taking place? Vitebsky CSK, Vitebsk
What television channel is Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Vitebsk vs Dinamo Brest? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Vitebsk will be content with the start they have made to the 2020 Belarus Premier League after they picked up another solid point, this time away from home against Slutsk with that draw meaning they have lost just once so far this season.
- The visitors took the lead just after the half-hour mark through Ion Nicolaescu but that came against the run of play and when Slutsk continued to pile the pressure on in the second half, their defence finally caved as the home side levelled.
- Slutsk continued to press but Vitebsk were able to hang on for the point and they will now return to home soil with a relatively healthy looking squad although they may opt to switch things up with a more attack-minded line-up.
- Dinamo Brest were able to follow-up their success in the first leg of their Cup semi-final as they claimed the three points against Isloch in their Belarusian Premier League contest last weekend.
- Brest fell behind in the 39th minute but Gaby Kiki levelled on the stroke of half-time and despite the game looking set to end in a stalemate, Artem Milevskiy put the home side ahead with 13 minutes remaining before a Pavel Savitskiy penalty deep into stoppage time sealed the win.
- Brest have lost just once in all competitions so far this season and they will be confident ahead of this trip to Vitebsk but they may be without Artem Bykov who was withdrawn just before half-time in last week’s contest.
Vitebsk and Dinamo Brest have both started the campaign with two wins, one draw and one loss and that should make this an intriguing contest. The home side have started well considering they were almost relegated last season while the reigning champions will be satisfied with the start they have made. They look a handful in front of goal and it is likely that the pressure will tell on the hosts with Brest able to come away with the win.