2020 Belarusian Premier League – Torpedo-BelAZ vs Smolevichi Preview & Prediction
When is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Smolevichi taking place? Friday 29th May, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Smolevichi taking place? Torpedo Stadium, Zhodino
Where can I get tickets for Torpedo-BelAZ vs Smolevichi? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Smolevichi on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Torpedo-BelAZ vs Smolevichi? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torpedo-BelAZ suffered a disappointing 3-1 loss on the road at Neman last week which was just their second defeat of the season.
- Torpedo were on a six-match unbeaten run heading into that contest and were unable to continue that despite taking a 10th minute lead through Dmytro Yusov.
- Nikita Nikolaevich failed to impress on a rare start and is likely to drop out for this game as Torpedo aim to continue their unbeaten record on home soil this year.
- Smolevichi will hope to end their winless streak in the Belarusian Premier League after enjoying the week off due to the postponement of their game with Minsk.
- In their previous contest, Smolevichi were able to avoid defeat for the fourth time in nine matches this season as they earned a point from a goalless draw with Rukh.
- They had some bright spells in that game but the stalemate was the right result and they will need more in front of goal to end their poor run having scored just six goals so far.
Torpedo-BelAZ suffered a disappointing loss last week as their unbeaten run was brought to an end but a return to home comforts is likely to be important for them. They have yet to taste defeat on home soil this season and having won three of those four contests, the hosts should be too good for winless Smolevichi.