2020 Belarusian Premier League – Torpedo-BelAZ vs Gorodeya Preview & Prediction
When is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Gorodeya taking place? Friday 15th May, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Gorodeya taking place? Torpedo Stadium, Zhodino
What television channel is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Gorodeya on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Torpedo-BelAZ vs Gorodeya? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Torpedo-BelAZ vs Gorodeya? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torpedo-BelAZ extended their unbeaten streak to five matches and they have lost just one match from their eight contests so far this season but they will be disappointed that they were held to a draw with Slavia last week.
- Torpedo entered that clash full of confidence having scored five on the road at Minsk in their previous match but they were held to their third goalless draw in their last four games as they were left frustrated by the hosts.
- Despite creating the better opportunities in front of goal, it just was not meant to be for Torpedo and they may look to tweak their side for this clash with Lipe Veloso desperate to make his first start of the season after he was introduced at half-time in last week’s game.
- Gorodeya were unable to bounce back from conceding late on to draw with Rukh as they had to settle for a point in their game with Minsk last week but they will be content with their performance.
- Having struggled in their last couple of games, Gorodeya needed to show plenty more with the ball and were able to do so, although they did have to respond to going a goal down after Minsk took the lead in the 20th minute.
- Lazar Sajcic’s strike just before the break meant the scores were level at half-time and they remained that way despite Gorodeya creating several good opportunities in the second half but they may look to alter their side here with youngster Rostislav Shavel failing to impress from the start last week.
Torpedo-BelAZ remain difficult to beat but they will want to find some greater consistency in front of goal which should see them turn more draws into wins. They have scored five goals in their last four games but they all came in a single game against Minsk and they will be frustrated that they failed to find the back of the net in the other three contests. However, with just four goals conceded so far this season, they boast the second-best defence and Gorodeya have the worst attack in the Belarusian Premier League with five goals so expect Torpedo to collect the three points from this one.