2020 Belarusian Premier League – Torpedo-BelAZ vs Energetik-BGU Preview & Prediction
When is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Energetik-BGU taking place? Saturday 11th April, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Energetik-BGU taking place? Torpedo Stadium, Zhodino
What television channel is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Energetik-BGU on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Torpedo-BelAZ vs Energetik-BGU? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Torpedo-BelAZ vs Energetik-BGU? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torpedo-BelAZ were unable to continue their perfect start to the season as they were defeated for the first time in the Belarusian Premier League this season in a 2-0 loss to Dinamo Minsk.
- Torpedo found themselves two goals down at half-time against the previously winless Dinamo and the visitors were unable to respond in the second period in what was a disappointing display.
- It is unlikely that Torpedo will make wholesale changes after winning two of their first three games but after several poor individual displays, the starting XI could be tinkered with and Valeri Gorbachik is one of those whose spot in the side is in doubt.
- Energetik-BGU are now the only remaining side with a 100% record in the Belarus Premier League after they won a third consecutive match to begin the campaign as they defeated Minsk last weekend.
- Energetik kept a second clean sheet in succession as they kept their opponents at bay but it was not all plain sailing for them as they were put under plenty of pressure following Aleksey Nosko’s opener just after the 20-minute mark.
- The hosts then had to play the final 20 minutes with 10 men after Aik Musahagian was given his marching orders for a second yellow but they were able to hold on and even secured a second in the dying seconds with Jasurbek Yaxshiboev’s effort sealing the win.
Torpedo-BelAZ put in a very poor performance which resulted in their
first loss of the campaign. They will need to be a lot better following
the defeat to Dinamo Minsk but face a tricky task against Enegertik-BGU.
The visitors have won all three of their games so far and are the only
side to do so in the Belarusian Premier League after they produced a
solid display to see off Minsk. Energetik have defended very well so far
and with Torpedo struggling to find the back of the net, the away side
should be able to pick up a point at the very least and continue their
unbeaten start to the season.