2020 Belarusian Premier League – Torpedo-BelAZ vs Belshina Preview & Prediction
When is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Belshina taking place? Friday 27th March, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Belshina taking place? Torpedo Stadium, Zhodino
What television channel is Torpedo-BelAZ vs Belshina on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Torpedo-BelAZ vs Belshina? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Torpedo-BelAZ vs Belshina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Torpedo-BelAZ got their season off to a solid start as they claimed all three points from their opening game.
- Torpedo ended their last league campaign with three straights defeats so a late 1-0 win over Shakhtyor was welcome.
- Gabriel Ramos made an immediate impact for his new side with the winner on his league debut and is likely to be key again.
- Belshina failed to build on a strong start to their opening league game as they were on the end of a heavy home defeat.
- Belshina opened the scoring early on against Minsk but conceded three second half goals as they lost 1-3.
- Roman Salimov failed to shine on his league debut for Belshina and he will be hoping it does not cost him a place in the side here.
Torpedo Zhodino snatched a victory in injury time as they opened their league campaign with a win and they will now hope to build on that as they host Belshina. The visitors were beaten in their first league game despite taking the lead early on and they look set for more disappointment here with the hosts able to win again.