2020 Belarusian Premier League – Smolevichi vs BATE Preview & Prediction
When is Smolevichi vs BATE taking place? Sunday 10th May, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Smolevichi vs BATE taking place? Ozyorny Stadium, Smolevichi
What television channel is Smolevichi vs BATE on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Smolevichi vs BATE? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Smolevichi vs BATE? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Smolevichi’s troubles continued as their wait for a victory in the Belarusian Premier League was extended once again following another defeat in their clash with Energetik-BGU last weekend.
- The 0-2 loss was their fourth defeat of the campaign so far and their three points to date have come from three draws and their winless run will continue unless they fix their issues in front of goal.
- They have managed just three goals so far this season and now face a hugely difficult assignment as they host BATE with a defensive line-up expected to be named for this contest, while they will be forced into at least one change from last week after Konstantin Kotov was shown a late red card.
- BATE’s rise up the Belarus Premier League table carried on last week as they picked up their fourth victory in their last five league matches to continue their unbeaten run and they will be confident of adding another victory here.
- Bojan Dubajic opened the scoring before Igor Stasevich doubled BATE’s lead inside the opening 20 minutes of their clash with Neman and despite the visitors pulling one back before the break, Pavel Nekhajchik sealed the win in the second half.
- BATE are unbeaten in their last five in all competitions and having won their last two away games without conceding, they are likely to throw plenty forward in this game to improve their recent record with few changes expected from last week’s starting XI.
Smolevichi remain without a win on their return to the top flight in Belarus and their wait for a victory could be extended further as they face the difficult challenge of BATE. Smolevichi failed to win for the seventh game in succession last weekend and with BATE arriving on the back of a five-game unbeaten run in all competitions, it is difficult to see anything but a one-sided away victory here.