2020 Belarusian Premier League – Slutsk vs Vitebsk Preview & Prediction
When is Slutsk vs Vitebsk taking place? Saturday 11th April, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Slutsk vs Vitebsk taking place? City Stadium, Slutsk
What television channel is Slutsk vs Vitebsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slutsk vs Vitebsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slutsk vs Vitebsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slutsk made it two wins from three matches to begin the 2020 Belarusian Premier League campaign as they came from behind to see off Isloch in an entertaining contest last weekend.
- Slutsk took the lead into the half-time interval after Souleymane Koanda put them ahead in the 16th minute but Isolch struck twice in the opening 15 minutes of the second half to leave the away side with work to do.
- Egor Semenov quickly got them back on level terms before Abdoul Gafar scored the winner from the spot with just over 15 minutes remaining and Slutsk were able to hang on despite the late red card shown to Marat Buraev who will now be suspended for this contest.
- Vitebsk were reduced to 10 men for the second time this season but they did not let it deter them as they managed to overcome Smolevichi to make it two wins from three at the start of the year.
- Evgeni Klopotskiy put Vitebsk ahead midway through the first half but the visitors’ task to see the game out became harder 10 minutes after the break when Daniil Chalov was given a straight red card.
- Despite that setback, Vitebsk held on to claim all three points and make an immediate return to winning ways following their loss at Neman but they must do without the suspended Chalov for this one.
Slutsk and Vitebsk have both won two of their three matches to begin the Belarus Premier League and now go head-to-head in what looks to be an intriguing contest. The pair narrowly avoided relegation last year but have made a solid start this time around and will be eager to continue that in this clash. There is likely to be little to split the two but Slutsk have lost just one of their last nine league games on home soil and they should be able to pick up at least a point from this one.