2020 Belarusian Premier League – Slutsk vs Belshina Preview & Prediction
When is Slutsk vs Belshina taking place? Sunday 26th April, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Slutsk vs Belshina taking place? City Stadium, Slutsk
What television channel is Slutsk vs Belshina on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slutsk vs Belshina? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slutsk vs Belshina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slutsk made it three games without defeat as they earned another eye-catching victory away from home in the Belarusian Premier League, this time overcoming Shakhtyor thanks to an assured performance.
- Yuri Kozlov handed Slutsk the advantage midway through the first half before their lead was doubled through Umar Bala’s effort but Denis Obrazov was handed his marching orders for a second yellow card soon into the second half.
- Despite that setback, Slutsk were able to hang on even after they conceded late on through Souleymane Koanda’s own goal and they will be full of confidence here but they will be without the suspended Obrazov while Marat Buraev is also a doubt.
- Belshina’s winless start to the campaign continued although they were able to avoid defeat for the second game in a row to earn just their second point of the season with a draw against Smolevichi.
- Even though they did earn a point, Belshina were left frustrated by the manner of that draw having taken the lead in the 80th minute thanks to Sergey Glebko’s spot kick but they conceded a penalty of their own just before the end of the game which brought the scores level.
- Belshina’s inability to hold on will be a big concern and they will be desperate to end their run without a win on their return to the Premier League with changes likely to their side in a bid to stop the rot.
Slutsk have started the season in good form and will be keen to improve on that as they host winless Belshina. The visitors were denied their maiden win of the campaign last time out as they conceded late on from the spot and that could severely dent their confidence ahead of this trip. The hosts have lost just one of their five games at the start of this campaign and they are likely to be too good in this one.