2020 Belarusian Premier League – Slavia vs Torpedo-BelAZ Preview & Prediction
When is Slavia vs Torpedo-BelAZ taking place? Saturday 9th May, 2020 – 13:00 (UK)
Where is Slavia vs Torpedo-BelAZ taking place? Yunost Stadium, Mozyr
What television channel is Slavia vs Torpedo-BelAZ on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slavia vs Torpedo-BelAZ? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slavia vs Torpedo-BelAZ? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slavia showed great character to produce a late comeback and end their run of four games without a win in all competitions as they claimed a valuable three points on the road at Vitebsk last week.
- Slavia were one up at the break thanks to Francis Narh’s penalty but two goals from Vitebsk looked to be condemning the visitors to a third straight defeat until two goals in quick succession inside the final five minutes.
- Maksym Slyusar fired in with four minutes remaining before slotting from the spot with just two minutes to go and his late cameo may earn him a spot in the starting XI as Slavia look to build on their come-from-behind victory.
- Torpedo-BelAZ continued their solid run of form as they made it four unbeaten in the Belarusian Premier League thanks to a superb showing away at Minsk last week which saw the visitors notch five times.
- Kirill Premudrov opened the scoring while Valeri Gorbachik notched a first half hat-trick as Torpedo took a 1-4 lead into the break and despite a quieter second period, substitute Lipe Veloso was still able to get his name on the scoresheet before a late consolation for the hosts.
- It was an eye-catching win for Torpedo and they will look to build on that as they visit Slavia with very few changes expected to their line-up following last week’s impressive performance.
Slavia will hope last week’s late show can act as a catalyst to put their recent struggles behind them. They did superbly to score twice in the closing stages of their game with Vitebsk to end a run of four games in all competitions without a win but they face a difficult task to back that up as they host Torpedo-BelAZ. The visitors put in a brilliant performance to score five on the road at Minsk last week and having avoided defeat in their last four, Torpedo will fancy their chances of earning at least a point from this contest.