When is Slavia vs Rukh taking place? Monday 13th April, 2020 – 15:30 (UK)
Where is Slavia vs Rukh taking place? Yunost Stadium, Mozyr
What television channel is Slavia vs Rukh on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slavia vs Rukh? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slavia vs Rukh? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slavia made it two wins from three in the Belarusian Premier League as they defeated Dinamo Brest on the road before they backed that up with a solid display in the first leg of their Cup semi-final by edging BATE.
- Andrey Chukhley put Slavia ahead against Brest before they scored a second through Aleksandr Kotlyarov with the visitors able to hold on despite scoring a late own goal to give the hosts a chance.
- With a few changes to the team that held off Brest, Slavia claimed a slender advantage in their Cup tie thanks to Yurii Pantea’s early goal and they look in good shape ahead of this contest.
- Rukh lost for the second game in succession as they struggled in front of goal once again and they will need to be much better in that department as they travel to a Slavia side that have started the season in good form.
- Rukh travelled to face BATE last weekend and fell behind inside the first 10 minutes with that goal proving to be the difference between the two teams as the visitors were unable to muster a response.
- Changes may have to be made in the attacking third as they search for more creativity having managed just a solitary goal from their three matches so far but they will hope their defensive efforts continue having conceded two from three.
Slavia have won all but one of their six matches in all competitions at the start of the campaign and will be confident of adding another win as they host Rukh. The visitors opened their account in their first game of the season but have since lost the two games that followed and they also failed to hit the back of the net in either of those games. Slavia are unbeaten in their last six home matches in all competitions and they should be too good in this one.