2020 Belarusian Premier League – Slavia vs Gorodeya Preview & Prediction
When is Slavia vs Gorodeya taking place? Friday 22nd May, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Slavia vs Gorodeya taking place? Yunost Stadium, Mozyr
Where can I get tickets for Slavia vs Gorodeya? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Slavia vs Gorodeya on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slavia vs Gorodeya? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slavia were unable to make it three games unbeaten in the Belarusian Premier League as they were beaten 2-0 on the road at Shakhtyor.
- The visitors never got going and were fortune to only lose by the two goals with a goal in each half seeing them fall to their fourth loss of the campaign.
- To make matters worse for Slavia, they were reduced to 10 men in the final 20 minutes with Vladislav Malkevich given his marching orders and he will have to sit this one out whilst Nikita Melnikov is also doubtful .
- Gorodeya’s winless streak was extended to four matches as they suffered a 3-1 loss away to Torpedo-BelAZ last week in a game they made hard for themselves.
- They were already a goal down when they lost Stanislav Sazonovich to a second yellow card just after the hour mark to leave them with a huge task.
- They did threaten to get back into the game when Lazar Sajcic reduced the deficit at 2-0 but they conceded again soon after and changes could be in the offing here with Mikhail Shibun a doubt.
Both Slavia and Gorodeya have struggled at the start of this season and they will be desperate to pick up the three points as they face one another in this clash. There is little to split the two teams but Gorodeya look light on goals and with Slavia losing just one of their last seven home fixtures in the league, the hosts should be able to come out on top.