When is Slavia vs BATE taking place? Saturday 28th March, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Slavia vs BATE taking place? Yunost Stadium, Mozyr
What television channel is Slavia vs BATE on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Slavia vs BATE? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Slavia vs BATE? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Slavia suffered a poor start to the season as their ill-discipline cost them by conceding four penalties in their defeat to Slutsk and they were also reduced to 10-men during that game with big improvements needed.
- Slavia did manage to take the lead from a penalty of their own with Andrey Chukhley converting from the spot half-an-hour into the game but three unanswered goals followed and it could have been worse had the hosts found the back of the net with all of their penalties.
- Igor Tymonyuk was shown two yellow cards in the season opener and he will now be forced to sit out this game with further changes also likely following such a poor display in their clash with Slutsk.
- BATE Borisov were on the end of a disappointing loss to start the new campaign as last season’s runners-up were punished for a poor first half in which they conceded twice against Energetik-BGU.
- BATE managed to respond to their two-goal deficit by pulling a goal back through Maksim Skavysh midway through the second half but despite pushing for an equaliser, a late Energetik goal killed the game off.
- A new left-side featured for BATE in their season opener with Bojan Nastic and Pavel Nekhajchik both making their league debuts for their new side but they may take time to form an understanding.
Both of these teams suffered defeat in their first league matches of the season but for different reasons. Slavia fell to pieces with a very poor effort against Slutsk with their lack of discipline costing them dearly while BATE failed to take their chances. The away side in this one are likely to have a point to prove after slipping to that defeat and they should earn their first victory of the season.