2020 Belarusian Premier League – Shakhtyor vs Slutsk Preview & Prediction
When is Shakhtyor vs Slutsk taking place? Friday 17th April, 2020 – 17:30 (UK)
Where is Shakhtyor vs Slutsk taking place? Stroitel Stadium, Soligorsk
What television channel is Shakhtyor vs Slutsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Shakhtyor vs Slutsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Shakhtyor vs Slutsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Shakhtyor were held to a goalless draw for the second game Belarusian Premier League game in succession and they have now failed to score in any of their last three games in all competitions.
- Despite their failures in front of goal, Shakhtyor have lost just one of their four matches in the league so far this season but will be eager to add to their win column having won just once too.
- Their chances suffered a blow in the draw with Smolevichi after Lasha Shindagoridze was withdrawn just 18 minutes into that game and he is doubt to feature in this contest as a result.
- Slutsk were unable to make it back-to-back wins in the Belarus Premier League as they were held to a draw with Vitebsk although they will be thankful of that point as they had to come back from a goal down.
- Vitebsk opened the scoring just after the half-hour mark but Slutsk hit back to level the game through Souleymane Koanda’s effort just over 15 minutes into the second half but the two teams could not be separated from that point on.
- Slutsk have lost just one of their four matches to start the season and will be confident heading into this game having won their only away match so far this campaign with a 2-3 success against Isloch.
Shakhtyor and Slutsk have lost just one game apiece so far this season but it is the latter that will be happier with their start to the season having won two of their matches. Both teams were held to a draw in their respective games last weekend and will be keen to get back to winning ways here but the hosts have now failed to score in any of their last three in all competitions. They are generally strong on home soil having lost just one of their last 14 home matches in the Premier League but their issues in front of goal could see this one end in a draw.