When is Shakhtyor vs Neman taking place? Saturday 4th April, 2020 – 13:30 (UK)
Where is Shakhtyor vs Neman taking place? Stroitel Stadium, Soligorsk
What television channel is Shakhtyor vs Neman on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Shakhtyor vs Neman? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Shakhtyor vs Neman? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Shakhtyor responded to their loss in their season opener as they produced a solid display against Gorodeya to earn their first victory in the Belarusian Premier League in 2020.
- Shakhtyor were the dominant side throughout the first half but could not make the pressure tell with Yuri Kendysh missing from the spot and that forced them to wait until the second period before they broke the deadlock through Giorgi Diasamidze.
- The visiting side continued to pile forward but it was not until just before the end that they put the result beyond doubt with Dmitri Podstrelov making it 2-0 and following such a strong performance, few changes are expected although Darko Bodul is a doubt after he was removed at half-time.
- Neman overcame a slow start to their contest with Vitebsk to earn their first victory of the season and they will hope to build on that as they travel to Shakhtyor in what looks like a tricky trip away from home.
- Vitebsk flew out of the blocks and dominated the early part of the game but their inability to find the back of the net proved costly with Neman able to open the scoring promptly in the second half thanks to Gegam Kadimyan.
- Neman soon made it two as Giorgi Kantaria converted from the spot to seal what turned out to be a relatively straightforward win and their ranks will be bolstered for this contest with Zoran Marusic set to return after serving a one-match suspension.
Shakhtyor and Neman both bounced back from defeats in their opening match of the season as they came away with all three points from their respective matches at the weekend. Shakhtyor were very impressive on the road at Gorodeya as they dominated from start to finish while Neman were also too strong for Vitebsk. Shakhtyor’s defeat in their first game to Torpedo was something of a surprise as it ended a 12-match unbeaten run on home soil in the Premier League but having got back to winning ways last week, they are also likely to be too strong back at home in this clash.