2020 Belarusian Premier League – Shakhtyor vs Belshina Preview & Prediction
When is Shakhtyor vs Belshina taking place? Friday 22nd May, 2020 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Shakhtyor vs Belshina taking place? Stroitel Stadium, Soligorsk
Where can I get tickets for Shakhtyor vs Belshina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Shakhtyor vs Belshina on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Shakhtyor vs Belshina? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Shakhtyor continued their good run of form as they made it five consecutive games without defeat in all competitions thanks to a 2-0 victory over Slavia last week.
- The hosts were impressive from start to finish and should have won by more the than two goals which were scored by Vitali Lisakovich and Syarhey Balanovich.
- Shakhtyor have been impressive in their last two home games in the Belarus Premier League having scored six without conceding and they could name an unchanged line-up here.
- Belshina are coming closer to ending their winless streak in the Belarusian Premier League but they fell just short again as they were held by Vitebsk last week.
- Sergey Glebko gave Belishina the lead from the spot just after the hour but they were unable to hold on as they were pegged back with just 12 minutes of the contest remaining.
- They were reduced to 10 men for the closing moments as Vladislav Yasyukevich was sent off for a second yellow so he is suspended for this clash while Nivaldo is likely to miss out through injury.
Belshina’s bid to end their winless run to begin the campaign suffered another blow last week as they were unable to hold on to the lead against Vitebsk. They now head to in-form Shakhtyor who have won three of their last four league matches and with them performing to well of late, the hosts are likely to claim a straightforward victory to extend their unbeaten run.