When is Rukh vs Minsk taking place? Saturday 18th April, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Rukh vs Minsk taking place? Yunost Stadium, Brest
What television channel is Rukh vs Minsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Rukh vs Minsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Rukh vs Minsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Rukh were able to avoid a third consecutive defeat in the Belarusian Premier League last weekend but their wait for a second victory was prolonged by at least another weekend as they drew with Slavia.
- Neither side were able to find the back of the net but Rukh will be satisfied with their point after they were reduced to 10 men with just under 30 minutes of the contest remaining after Aboudlaye Diallo was given his marching orders for a second yellow card.
- Diallo will now sit this match out as a result and he is likely to be joined on the sidelines by Chidi Osuchukwu who was forced from the field because of injury in the 20th minute of last week’s game.
- Minsk suffered a second successive loss in the Belarus Premier League but it is the manner of their defeat at home to BATE that will be more concerning after they conceded three times without reply.
- They allowed their opponents to get on top in the early exchanges but despite getting back into the game, they conceded against the run of play before BATE doubled their lead to take a two-goal lead into the break.
- BATE dominated from that point on and added a third in the second half to leave Minsk without a goal in their last two games and they are likely to make changes to their side after such an underwhelming display.
Minsk will be eager to put their last two defeats behind them after failing to score a goal and conceding five in the process. They head to Rukh who are also struggling in front of goal having failed to score in any of their last three. The home side have managed just a solitary goal so far this season and although Minsk’s defensive struggles could open the door for them here, goals are likely to be at a premium in what should be a low-scoring contest.