2020 Belarusian Premier League – Rukh vs Gorodeya Preview & Prediction
When is Rukh vs Gorodeya taking place? Saturday 2nd May, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Rukh vs Gorodeya taking place? Yunost Stadium, Brest
What television channel is Rukh vs Gorodeya on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Rukh vs Gorodeya? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Rukh vs Gorodeya? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Rukh made it three games in a row without suffering defeat as well as keeping their third consecutive clean sheet as they held Torpedo-BelAZ to a draw in their clash last weekend.
- In an even game, Torpedo had the better of the first half but Rukh piled the pressure on in the final third of the game and were almost rewarded with the three points, although they had to settle for a share of the spoils as the home side managed to keep them at bay.
- Rukh will now host Gorodeya and will be confident of extending their unbeaten run although they will be without the services of Sergey Tikhonovskiy who was shown a red card very late into the game while Gheorghe Andronic is a doubt because of injury.
- Gorodeya failed to make it four wins in a row as they were beaten at home by BATE last week in a game where they were completely outplayed and their issues with the ball were laid bare.
- Gorodeya have only found the back of the net on three occasions so far this season and have yet to score more than two in a single game with their inability to create chances evident as BATE cruised to a comfortable 0-2 victory.
- After such a poor performance, Gorodeya will be eager to respond with an improved display here and may look to tweak their side as a result with Dmitri Bayduk pushing for a recall to the starting XI.
Rukh made it three games unbeaten last time out as they held Torpedo-BelAZ last weekend and they will believe they are capable of extending that run as they host Gorodeya. The visitors’ three-match winning run was brought to an end by BATE last week and they will be eager to respond after such a disappointing performance. Neither side has managed to score more than a single goal in any of their six games to date and that should ensure another contest with little goalmouth action here.