2020 Belarusian Premier League – Rukh vs Energetik-BGU Preview & Prediction
When is Rukh vs Energetik-BGU taking place? Friday 27th March, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Rukh vs Energetik-BGU taking place? Yunost Stadium, Brest
What television channel is Rukh vs Energetik-BGU on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Rukh vs Energetik-BGU? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Rukh vs Energetik-BGU? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Rukh Brest got their season off to a great start as the newly-promoted side earned a solid victory in their opening match of the season and will now look to build on that in their first home match in the Vysheyshaya Liga.
- Rukh opened the scoring midway through the first half and were able to hold on to claim all three points but will be eager to make it back-to-back victories.
- Chidi Osuchukwu was handed a full league debut for Rukh and he is likely to play a key role for his new side once again in this fixture against Energetik-BGU.
- Energetik-BGU got their league campaign off to a very impressive start as they overcame BATE Borisov and they did well to hold their nerve after they were put under plenty of pressure in the second half.
- Energetik took a two-goal lead into the break thanks to a brace from Jasurbek Yakhshiboev and despite BATE pulling one back, a late effort from Dusan Bakic ensured the three points.
- New signing Shakhboz Umarov had to make do with a spot on the bench in Energetik’s opening game and after a solid team display, he may find it hard to force his way into the side although Bakic will hope his goal is enough to earn a spot in the starting XI.
Both of these teams started their league campaign with a victory and they will be hoping to make it two from two as they go head-to-head here. Newly promoted Rukh Brest will be hoping their win is not a flash in the pan but may find it tough against an Energetik side that were so impressive in their win over BATE. However, this should be an open game and both teams are likely to find the back of the net.