2020 Belarusian Premier League – Neman vs Torpedo-BelAZ Preview & Prediction
When is Neman vs Torpedo-BelAZ taking place? Thursday 21st May, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Neman vs Torpedo-BelAZ taking place? Neman Stadium, Grodno
Where can I get tickets for Neman vs Torpedo-BelAZ? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Neman vs Torpedo-BelAZ on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Neman vs Torpedo-BelAZ? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Neman could not build the solid performance that they produced against BATE in their previous game as they fell to a big defeat at home to Rukh last week to leave them with just one win from their last six matches.
- Neman conceded twice inside the opening 15 minutes and then suffered a killer blow when Rukh added a third 10 minutes into the second half to leave the visitors with a very healthy lead.
- Gegam Kadimyan did manage to score a brace in between a fourth Neman goal but that did little to hide what a poor effort it had been from Neman and they are likely to make changes for this contest with Gleb Rassadkin’s place in the side under threat.
- Torpedo-BelAZ were able to extend their unbeaten run to six matches in the Belarus Premier League thanks to a 3-1 success at home to Gorodeya last week with that victory ensuring that Torpedo stayed in touch with early pace-setters BATE.
- Lipe Veloso made his first start of the campaign and fully justified his selection with a brace scored either side of Gorodeya going down to 10 men and despite the visitors pulling one back with just under 15 minutes left, Andrey Khachaturyan sealed the win soon after.
- With just one loss from their nine games, Torpedo have lost fewer matches than any side in the division while they also boast the second-best defence with just five goals conceded and that is likely to be the key to any success on this trip to Neman.
Torpedo-BelAZ have started the season in superb fashion and will hope to maintain their unbeaten record as they travel to Neman. Torpedo have suffered just one loss from their nine matches so far and will believe they can extend that record here. Neman are struggling at the wrong end of the table and with just one victory from their last six matches, Torpedo should be able to avoid defeat once again.