When is Neman vs Rukh taking place? Saturday 9th May, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Neman vs Rukh taking place? Neman Stadium, Grodno
What television channel is Neman vs Rukh on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Neman vs Rukh? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Neman vs Rukh? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Neman were unable to build on their impressive performance against Energetik-BGU as they were second best against BATE but they did give the in-form team a slight scare before ultimately falling short in their quest for the three points.
- BATE raced into a two-goal lead inside the opening 20 minutes and things looked bleak at that point for the visitors but Gegam Kadimyan gave his side a lifeline just after the hour-mark which saw Neman build some pressure in the lead-up to half-time.
- Their failure to capitalise on that spell proved costly as BATE were the better side in the second half and sealed the win with a third goal with 20 minutes remaining but Neman are unlikely to make too many changes after a last week’s effort.
- Rukh kept their unbeaten record intact as they avoided defeat for the fourth successive game in the Belarusian Premier League but they needed to rely on a late equaliser to rescue a point from their game against Gorodeya last week.
- Rukh were the better side for much of the game but fell behind during a spell of sustained pressure from Gorodeya at the beginning of the second half and despite pushing hard for a leveller, it looked as though they were going to be left frustrated.
- That was until substitute Ilya Kolpachuk popped up in the 90th minute to bring the scores level to make it four games without defeat for Rukh and they will be confident of extending that run as they travel to Neman with few changes expected to their starting line-up.
Neman were unable to halt in-form BATE last week but will feel they could have taken something from the game had they taken advantage when they were on top in the final 15 minutes of the first half. They now return to home soil to face a Rukh side that are unbeaten in their last four but with no wins in any of their last three away games in the Premier League and Neman unbeaten in their last six home league games, the hosts should be able to win this one.