2020 Belarusian Premier League – Neman vs Energetik-BGU Preview & Prediction
When is Neman vs Energetik-BGU taking place? Friday 24th April, 2020 – 18:00 (UK)
Where is Neman vs Energetik-BGU taking place? Neman Stadium, Grodno
What television channel is Neman vs Energetik-BGU on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Neman vs Energetik-BGU? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Neman vs Energetik-BGU? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Neman failed to win for the third game in succession as they were beaten by two goals late into the contest against Dinamo Minsk which means they have won just one of their five games to open the 2020 Belarus Premier League season.
- Neman were second best for much of the contest but appeared to be heading to a share of the spoils until Dinamo broke the deadlock with just under 20 minutes to go before sealing the win deep into stoppage time.
- Their form will be a worry even at this early stage of the campaign but a return to home soil could help them earn a positive result with Neman losing just one of their last seven home games in the Premier League.
- After starting the campaign with three consecutive victories, Energetik-BGU have now followed that up with back-to-back defeats after they were edged out by Gorodeya in their last contest.
- Energetik had won their opening two home games of the season but failed to continue that record as Gorodeya opened the scoring 10 minutes before the break and that effort was enough to separate the two teams.
- Energetik will be eager to avoid a third straight loss and may look to alter their starting XI in a bid to do so with Shahboz Umarov and Dusan Bakic both pushing for a place in the side.
Neman have won just one of their five games to begin the new season and will be keen to improve on that record as they host Energetik-BGU. The visitors lost for the second game in succession last time out and although they were right in that game with Gorodeya, they will be disappointed to have lost again. Neman have earned positive results from their two home games so far this season and that could prove to be an important factor with the hosts likely to earn at least a point from this contest.