2020 Belarusian Premier League – Neman vs Belshina Preview & Prediction
When is Neman vs Belshina taking place? Friday 10th April, 2020 – 17:00 (UK)
Where is Neman vs Belshina taking place? Neman Stadium, Grodno
What television channel is Neman vs Belshina on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Neman vs Belshina? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Neman vs Belshina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Neman earned a solid point on the road at Shakhtyor to make it two games without defeat and they will now look to make it three games unbeaten as they go in search of a second successive home victory.
- Neman’s defence impressed once again as they kept a clean sheet for the second game in a row and despite not scoring themselves, they will be satisfied with their performance away from home.
- Stretching back to last season, Neman have lost just one of their last six home games in the Belarus Premier League and could name an unchanged side as they bid to improve that record.
- Belshina are the only side without a single point to their name after three matches in the Belarusian Premier League after they suffered their third consecutive loss of the season against Gorodeya.
- In a low-quality first half, Belshina failed to threaten and were made to pay when Gorodeya managed to build a sustained spell of pressure midway through the second period with the away team taking the lead and holding on to condemn the hosts to a narrow loss.
- Andrey Bezhonov was given another chance in the starting XI last time out but failed to impress after he had been dropped for the game against Torpedo-BelAZ and his spot in the side is likely to come under scrutiny once again here.
Neman have proven difficult to break down in their three games so far this season and have conceded just one goal. They kept their second successive clean sheet in their last game and now host a Belshina side that have managed just a solitary goal from their three games. The visitors are pointless so far and will be desperate to kick-start their season but Neman are likely to prove too good on home soil.