When is Minsk vs Slutsk taking place? Monday 1st June, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Minsk vs Slutsk taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
Where can I get tickets for Minsk vs Slutsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Minsk vs Slutsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Minsk vs Slutsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minsk return to action for the first time since May 8th due to a coronavirus case within the squad which meant a period of quarantine was required.
- Their form prior to the enforced break was not good with only one win in their last six outings since starting the campaign with two consecutive wins.
- Minsk have yet to keep a clean sheet in their previous eight league outings this campaign and despite having games in hand over every other team in the table only two teams have conceded more goals.
- Slutsk are fifth in the league table but have only picked up one point from their last three matches and there is a four-point gap between themselves and the fourth-placed team.
- Although they avoided a third consecutive defeat in their last outing against Ruh Brest they were massively disappointed to only draw the contest.
- They had looked set for maximum points when Igor Semenov broke the deadlock with nine minutes of normal time remaining but then ended up deflated when the opposition netted from the penalty spot with just three minutes to play.
Minsk return to the field having missed the last couple of rounds due to a case of coronavirus in the squad which is obviously not ideal preparation and they were struggling for form going into their enforced break too. Slutsk have suffered a blip in fortunes and will be targeting a win to keep in touching distance of the teams above them. The fact that neither of these two teams have managed to keep a clean sheet this season suggests there should be goals in this encounter and Slutsk are predicted to outscore their opponents to claim the victory.