2020 Belarusian Premier League – Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk Preview & Prediction
When is Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk taking place? Saturday 28th March, 2020 – 14:00 (UK)
Where is Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Minsk vs Dinamo Minsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Minsk started the season with a solid win over Belshina as they fought back from going behind early on to score three unanswered goals to hand them the win on the road.
- Despite trailing at the break, Minsk proved too good for Belshina as second half goals from Oleksandr Vasyliev, Vladimir Khvashchinskiy and Dmytro Ryzhuk turned the game on its head to hand Minsk all three points.
- Anton Shramchenko made his first appearance for his new club from the bench last week but will hope his cameo towards the end of the game was enough to earn him a full debut in this contest.
- Dinamo Minsk ended last season in poor form and they were unable to put their disappointing record behind them to open the new campaign as they suffered defeat against Ruh Brest.
- Dinamo were competitive but ultimately fell short as they succumbed to a first half goal and that narrow defeat means they have now won just one of their last 10 league fixtures.
- Ivan Bakhar was handed a league debut for Dinamo but failed to impress although he will be desperate to retain his place as he aims to fire his new side to victory against the team that he joined from.
Dinamo Minsk’s form is a real worry for them after they were beaten in their first league game of the new season. Going back to the previous campaign, Dinamo have won just one of their last 10 league matches and Minsk will fancy their chances of compounding their woes in this game. Minsk did well to come away with the win last week having gone in behind at half-time and they should be able to build on that second half performance by earning at least a point from this game.