2020 Belarusian Premier League – Isloch vs Vitebsk Preview & Prediction
When is Isloch vs Vitebsk taking place? Sunday 26th April, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Isloch vs Vitebsk taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Isloch vs Vitebsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Isloch vs Vitebsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Isloch vs Vitebsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Isloch got back to winning ways as they avoided a third straight loss in the Belarusian Premier League thanks to a solid victory in their game against Slavia last week.
- An even first half ended all-square but Isloch took the lead from the spot as Dmitri Komarovsky made no mistake just after the hour before Nikolai Yanush doubled the lead and that proved vital after Slavia managed to pull one back.
- Isloch did enough to hold on to make it three wins from four home games so far this season and they will hope to improve that record in this game with Vitebsk with few changes expected to their starting XI after last week’s victory.
- Vitebsk made it three games in a row without defeat in the Premier League as they edged reigning champions Dinamo Brest in dramatic circumstances in last week’s clash.
- Brest were reduced to 10 men with just under 20 minutes remaining before they capitulated and went down to nine in the process of conceding a penalty with three minutes left, allowing substitute Ion Nicolaescu to convert from the spot.
- That proved to be enough to earn the victory for Vitebsk who will hold no fear on the trip to Isloch but they may still look to tweak their team slightly with Nicolaescu hoping for a recall into the starting side.
Islcoh and Vitebsk have both enjoyed a positive start to the Belarus Premier League season and the pair will come into this game on the back of a victory in their respective matches last week. Isloch have now won three of their four home games so far and will be confident of improving that record but Vitebsk will be eager to extend their unbeaten run to four matches. Both teams are capable of coming out on top but if there is to be a winner, the hosts are more likely to edge it.