2020 Belarusian Premier League – Isloch vs Slutsk Preview & Prediction
When is Isloch vs Slutsk taking place? Sunday 5th April, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Isloch vs Slutsk taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Isloch vs Slutsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Isloch vs Slutsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Isloch vs Slutsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Isloch have made the perfect start to the 2020 Belarus Premier League campaign having made it back-to-back wins after they were able to see off Smolevichi in their clash last weekend.
- In a game that lacked quality, an early spell of sustained pressure paid off for Isloch as Momo Yansane gave his side the lead inside the first 10 minutes of the contest and that solitary goal proved to be enough.
- Isloch have now kept successive clean sheets and will likely rely on their defensive efforts once again in this game but will be hoping their attack-minded players can offer more in the final third as they bid to maintain their 100% start to the season.
- Slutsk were unable to build on their win over Slavia in their opening game of the season as they fell to a narrow defeat at home to Dinamo Brest last week and they will be keen to put that loss behind them.
- Slutsk started well and were the better side in the early exchanges but Dinamo soon turned that around as they made their own pressure tell by opening the scoring in the 19th minute of the game.
- That effort proved to be decisive with Slutsk unable to muster enough in front of goal to get back on level terms and that poor effort in the final third could lead to Abdoul Gafar receiving a recall to the starting XI.
Isloch have performed well in both of their games so far and that has seen them claim maximum points. They will now aim to make it three wins from three at the start of the Belarus Premier League season as they host Slutsk. The visitors failed to build on their win in the opening weekend of the season as they disappointed against Dinamo Brest last week and with the hosts defending well so far, it is Isloch that should be able to earn the victory.