2020 Belarusian Premier League – Isloch vs Energetik-BGU Preview & Prediction
When is Isloch vs Energetik-BGU taking place? Saturday 23rd May, 2020 – 16:30 (UK)
Where is Isloch vs Energetik-BGU taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
Where can I get tickets for Isloch vs Energetik-BGU? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
What television channel is Isloch vs Energetik-BGU on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Isloch vs Energetik-BGU? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
THE TEAM NEWS
- Isloch lost for the second time in three matches as they were edged out by Dinamo Minsk in their last encounter with their troubles on the road continuing.
- Isloch have now lost all three of their away games in the Belarusian Premier League so far this season after the 1-0 loss and will hope their home form can see them bounce back.
- They have won five of their six league games on home soil in this campaign with them winning three of those without conceding and their defensive efforts are likely to be key to any success here.
- Energetik-BGU have now won three consecutive matches in the Belarusian Premier League after they produced a solid display to beat Dinamo Brest last week.
- Dusan Bakic gave Energetik the lead just before the break and their lead was doubled soon after the interval as Evgeni Yudchits found the back of the net which was enough for the win despite conceding a late consolation.
- Energetik will be full of confidence ahead of this trip but they could be without Vasili Sovpel who was forced from the field after coming on as a substitute against Brest.
Isloch’s strong home form will be put to the test as they host in-form Energetik-BGU in what is an intriguing clash between two teams inside the top six. Isloch have lost just one of their home games in the Belarusian Premier League so far this season and despite the visitors coming into this game on the back of a three-game winning streak, the hosts should be able to avoid defeat in this one.