2020 Belarusian Premier League – Isloch vs Belshina Preview & Prediction
When is Isloch vs Belshina taking place? Sunday 10th May, 2020 – 12:00 (UK)
Where is Isloch vs Belshina taking place? FC Minsk Stadium, Minsk
What television channel is Isloch vs Belshina on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Isloch vs Belshina? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Isloch vs Belshina? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Isloch’s issues away from home continued as they were hammered by Shakhtyor last weekend to make it seven goals conceded from their two away games in the Belarusian Premier League so far this season.
- Isloch fell behind in the 15th minute but could not capitalise on some decent chances in front of goal as the score remained the same at the break before they conceded three times in the second half.
- The heavy loss will be a concern but a return to home soil, where they have won four of their five Premier League games so far this season, gives them a great chance to get back to winning ways with a few changes to the side expected for this with Aleksandr Kholodinskiy one of those who is likely to make way.
- Belshina remain rooted to the foot of the table in the Belarus Premier League as their winless start to the campaign continued with their fifth defeat in seven matches last weekend.
- Dinamo Brest proved too good as they put three past the home side to take their tally of goals conceded for the season to 13, the second-highest in the league and that is one issue they must fix if they are to break their run without a win.
- Belshina will attempt to break their duck on this visit to Isloch but they have lost two of their three away games so far this season and may need to make some changes defensively having conceded three goals in each of their last two matches.
Isloch will hope their home form can continue after another disappointing outing on the road. They were heavily beaten by Shakhtyor last week but they have been strong at home this season and will believe they can bounce back immediately. They host winless Belshina who are having real defensive issues at the start of this campaign and owing to Isloch’s solid home form, the visitors are likely to suffer further disappointment here.