2020 Belarusian Premier League – Gorodeya vs Dinamo Minsk Preview & Prediction
When is Gorodeya vs Dinamo Minsk taking place? Saturday 11th April, 2020 – 16:00 (UK)
Where is Gorodeya vs Dinamo Minsk taking place? Gorodeya Stadium, Gorodeya
What television channel is Gorodeya vs Dinamo Minsk on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Gorodeya vs Dinamo Minsk? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Gorodeya vs Dinamo Minsk? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Gorodeya earned their first victory of the Belarus Premier League campaign as they came away from their trip to Belshina with all three points thanks to a slender win in a closely-fought contest.
- There was little to split the teams in an even first half but a good spell of sustained pressure paid off as Gorodeya took the lead midway through the second period with substitute Lazar Sajcic finding the back of the net.
- His effort was Gorodeya’s first goal in the league so far this season and it proved to be vital as they held on to claim the win and Sajcic will hope his match-winning goal will see him promoted to the starting XI.
- Dinamo Minsk’s long wait for a victory was finally brought to an end last week as they recorded a 2-0 success against Torpedo-BelAZ to claim their first victory in any competition since the 8th November last year.
- That run amounted to seven matches without a win and with the last six of those ending in defeat, Dinamo had it all to do against Torpedo but first half goals from Vladislav Klimovich and Karlo Brucic were enough to seal the victory.
- Dinamo will now hope to build on that win as they head to Gorodeya and they will be boosted by the return of Miha Goropevsek who will be available once again having served a one-match ban.
Both Gorodeya and Dinamo Minsk earned their first victory in this season’s Belarusian Premier League last time out and the pair will be hoping to build on that success. After a poor end to the last campaign, Dinamo had started this season in the same vain but will be relieved to have ended their seven-match winless streak in all competitions. The challenge for Dinamo will be to end their winless streak on the road having failed to win any of their last six away from home in the league but Gorodeya look light on goals and the visitors should be able to make it back-to-back wins.