2020 Belarusian Premier League – Gorodeya vs BATE Preview & Prediction
When is Gorodeya vs BATE taking place? Saturday 25th April, 2020 – 15:00 (UK)
Where is Gorodeya vs BATE taking place? Gorodeya Stadium, Gorodeya
What television channel is Gorodeya vs BATE on? This match will not be televised live in the UK
Where can I stream Gorodeya vs BATE? Bet365 subscribers can stream Belarusian Premier League matches so it is worth checking their schedule
Where can I get tickets for Gorodeya vs BATE? Ticket information can be found on each club’s official website
THE TEAM NEWS
- Gorodeya made it three wins in a row as they produced another solid display away from home as they overcame Energetik-BGU in a closely-fought encounter and they will hold no fear as they host BATE.
- Andrey Sorokin was the hero for Gorodeya as his 35th minute strike proved to be the difference between the two teams but their defence also deserves a lot of credit having kept Energetik at bay.
- Gorodeya have now kept a clean sheet in their last three games and their winning side is likely to see few changes for this contest although Dmitri Bayduk is a doubt after he suffered a knock having come on as a substitute in last week’s game.
- BATE failed to build on their impressive win away at Minsk as they were held to a goalless draw against Torpedo-BelAZ and they now face a tricky trip as they come up against in-form Gorodeya.
- BATE dominated for the vast majority of the game but spurned some brilliant chances in front of goal and had to settle for a point in a game they will have been very confident of achieving the victory.
- Their start to the season has been less than ideal and with issues in front of goal, they may turn to Nemanja Milic who has started just one game in the Premier League so far this season.
BATE were unable to build on what they would have hoped would be a turning point in the early stages of the season as they were held to a goalless draw last week. They were big winners on the road at Minsk in their previous Belarusian Premier League outing but poor finishing cost them as they had to settle for a point. They now head to a Gorodeya side that have kept three consecutive clean sheets and this is likely to be a low-scoring contest as a result.